Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
What a shame! We never did pasta for you! Let’s fix this disappointing fact! Also it’s the only Bolognese pasta in the world that is cooked in the wild forest near the river! Everything, including pasta itself, is made from scratch, with organic ingredients and free-range meat. To make the sauce special you need special tomatoes and we had just a few remaining from this season, extremely rare sort, organic-grown at our home. Let’s beggin!
You will need this ingredients:
- 5 cup flour
- 3 free-range egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 600g organic tomatoes
- 2 organic onions
- 8 garlic cloves
- 500g free-range beef mince
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- pecorino cheese
- Prepare your cookware.
- Add 1.5 cup of flour. And make a circle in the middle.
- Add 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Crack 3 free-range eggs, wait for whites to drain and place the yolks in circle we’ve made in previous steps.
- Mix and knead well!
- Form a ball, cover and leave to rest.
- Slice and dice 600g of organic tomatoes, chop 2 organic onions.
- Preheat the pan. Add some oil.
- Smash and toss into the pan 8 garlic cloves.
- Chopped onions go into the pan too!
- Fry for few minutes. Do not forget to mix & toss.
- Add 500g of free-range beef mince into the pan. Salt & pepper it.
- Cook for 3-5 min. Do not forget to mix & toss periodically.
- Toss sliced tomatoes into the pan. Mix & toss. Cook for 5 minutes more.
- Crush everything well.
- Set to low heat, and slow cook the Bolognese for 10m-1h.
- Prepare your cutting board.
- Cover with flour to prevent dough from sticking to the board.
- Attenuate the dough. Cover with flour. Just a little bit.
- Roll to the middle from both sides.
- Slice the dough to form noodles.
- Preheat the clay pot. Fill with water, salt it then boil it.
- Toss the homemade noodles into the clay pot.
- Cook for 7-10 min.
- Add 1 tbsp. of water from clay pot to the Bolognese to deglaze.
- Transfer noodles from the clay pot to the pan. Mix it with Bolognese.
- Cook for 2-5 min.
- Transfer to the cutting board, finish off with grated pecorino cheese.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!