This exact moment when you’re deep in the forest hiking, or camping, or whatever you like… Suddenly, you remember taste of this delicious patty with creamy melted emmental cheese, fresh iceberg salad and tomato rounds; juicy onion and of course main guest – smoky special Big Tasty sauce! But…. Oh snap, but this burger is seasonal in famous fast-food chains… What to do? Of course, you just have to open this recipe and repeat it step by step! Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
You will need these ingredients:
- mixed mince
- fresh bun, egg white
- tomato, emmental cheese
- iceberg salad, red onion
- Almazan tasty sauce, sesame
- salt & pepper, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice all greens and veggies. Slice emmental cheese.
- Mix Almazan tasty sauce.
- Whisk 1 egg white. Cover bun with whisked egg white, cover with sesame. Warm up on fire and then slice into half.
- Form a patty from mince. Salt and pepper from both sides. Grill for 2.5 min each side until doneness you want.
- Build the burger: spread sauce onto bottom bun, chopped iceberg salad, tomato rounds, cheese squares, patty, cheese, red onion, cover with top bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)