Beautiful and unbelievably delicious calzone made in the beautiful Serbian after-rain fall forest on fire using special baking stone! It’s crunchy, juicy, fresh, nourishing and of course made only with real homemade and homegrown ingredients! Sound on and enjoy natural cooking ASMR with notes of real foodporn!
You will need these ingredients:
- homemade sausage
- homemade tomato paste
- fresh mint
- flour, baking soda, salt, olive oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, ½ tsp. of baking soda, ½ tsp. salt and olive oil. Knead well, form a ball, cover with something and leave to rest for a while.
- Slice 100g of homemade sausage.
- Attenuate the dough, spread homemade tomato paste (only on the half of the dough), add sausages, mozzarella and a little bit of fresh mint.
- Tap the edges of dough with water, then fold it in half.
- Preheat cooking surface, bake for 15 min, do not forget to flip halfway.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)