Our show is not really about food only – it’s about the synergy of nature, international dishes, improvisation, and foodporn. Strawberry season is here and running in Serbia, so let’s take a lot of fresh homegrown strawberries, mix it with a handmade sweet flatbread that was originated in the Indian subcontinent and voila – awesome summer dessert is ready!
You will need these ingredients:
- blueberry sauce
- lemon zest
- flour and salt
- butter, coconut sugar
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 pinch of salt and ½ hand of water. Knead well, form a ball and leave to rest for a while.
- Slice handful of fresh strawberries.
- Preheat the pan, melt 1 tbsp. of butter. Toss in sliced strawberries. Add 1 tbsp. of blueberry sauce and slow-cook for 15-20 min. Take everything out of pan.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough, spread butter and coconut sugar evenly, then slice dough into strips. Roll each strip inside the next. Flatten out layered dough.
- Melt 1 tbsp. of butter in pan. Fry roti prata until golden brown.
- Pour strawberries on top of roti prata.
- Add lemon zest.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)