Ever wanted to see cooking from a very close shot? We give you much more! Not only you can see how we slice and prepare food from a bug point of view, yet also you can hear it all, just don’t forget to unmute your sound! Very cool and unbelievably delicious stuffed butternut squash with fresh-picked boletus mushrooms and 2 kinds of cheeses! Everything was baked inside the real bushcraft oven we carved out of stone in the forest! It took us hours, but worth every minute!
You will need these ingredients:
- 300 g mince
- butternut squash (fresh and soft)
- garlic cloves, chili peppers
- boletus mushrooms
- pesto cheese, provola cheese
- salt, oil
- AlmazanKitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice handful of fresh boletus mushrooms and 3 chili peppers. Unpeel and smash 2-3 garlic cloves.
- Preheat the pan and grease it with oil. Toss in mushrooms, garlic, chili peppers and 300g of fresh mince. Cook for 5-7 min, do not forget to stir, salt halfway.
- Cut butternut squash in half, create space for the filling.
- Stuff pumpkin with everything from step #2 and add pesto and provola cheese dices.
- Bake for 10-15 min in the oven.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)