You are hiking and want to take a halt for shortrecharge break?
This awesome snack called “tapa” will do its job fast and tasty when your natural surroundings will remind you of our amazing forest kitchen! These fast sandwiches are made of just a bunch of ingredients: delicious prosciuttos, ciabatta, parmesan and greens! Easy to make, easy to eat!
You will need these ingredients:
- handful of prosciuttos
- ciabatta, parmesan
- handful of chives & sage, 3-4 garlic cloves, chili pepper
- oil, 1.5tbsp. butter
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice ciabatta bread, slice chili pepper, grate parmesan, smash 3-4 garlic cloves, chop handful of chives and sage leaves.
- Grease cooking surface area with oil.
- Melt 1.5 tbsp. of butter. Add sage leaves and garlic then warm and let ciabatta slices soak flavors from both sides.
- Clean the cooking surface.
- Cover ciabatta with grated cheese, and place it cheese side down so it melts.
- Build tapas using prosciutto, chili round slices and chives.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)