Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Today’s special dish is fresh handmade pasta filled with homemade ricotta cheese and baked in clay cookware in our special secret forest fireplace… Take the ingredients and let’s go straight to your special forest place! Enjoy!
You will need this ingredients:
- handful of collard greens
- flour, water
- 200g ricotta cheese
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup homemade tomato juice
- 50g homemade parmesan, 50g homemade mozzarella
- spring onion
- pepper, salt, olive oil
- Mix flour with 1 tsp. of salt and water.
- Knead well.
- Form a ball.
- Cover with something and leave to rest.
- Take handful of collard greens, remove the stems and chop it well.
- Mix the greens with 200g of ricotta cheese then salt & pepper it.
Forming the cannelloni:
- Take out the dough.
- Attenuate and flatten it out.
- Cut in major squares.
- Fill each dough square with ricotta filling.
- Wrap it up.
- Preheat your pan and melt 3 tbsp. of butter.
- Add 1 tbsp. of flour. Mix well and slow cook for few minutes.
- Add 1 cup of milk, do not forget to stir or you will burn it.
- When almost ready salt the sauce. Slow cook until rich texture.
Cooking the dish:
- Oil up the clayware casserole with olive oil.
- Put the cannelloni with ricotta filling in the casserole.
- Cover with creamy sauce and 1 cup of homemade of tomato juice.
- Add 50g of homemade mozzarella and grate 50g of homemade parmesan.
- Cover with lid and cook until cheese melts and has crispy top layer.
- Finish off with chopped spring onion and serve!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!