Back to our garden, catching the early morning light, waking chickens, and the like. Meditating and making concoctions on the swing, while the village life is slowly coming around. When the church clock strikes twelve, we shall put our tandoor to good use, yet again. What will emerge from its smoky depths will be nothing short of sensational – a Carolina Reaper Cheeseburger, forged in the tandoor fires… only for the brave, of course. Eat with us or be gone, for our world is not for the faint of heart. And nor is our stomach.
You will need these ingredients:
- 30 Days Dry-Aged Burger Beef Patties
- Dried Carolina Reaper, Red Onion.
- Flour, 10g Yeast, 25g Butter (x2)
- Cheddar Cheese slices (for each patty)
- Egg Whites, Black Sesame
- Maple Syrup
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of warm water, 10g Yeast, 25g butter, and a pinch of salt. Mix and knead well. Form a ball and leave to rest in a warm place for the dough to grow. (around 2 hours)
- Knead in a form of burger buns and leave in a warm place for 20 more minutes.
- Mop with egg whites and sprinkle with black sesame.
- Bake for 30 min on 390 F / 200 C.
- Preheat frying pan. Melt 25g of butter and toss in chopped red onion. Fry for 2-3 minutes. Add 1 tbsp. of maple syrup and a handful of Dried Carolina Reaper powder. Mix well.
- Lower heat to low-medium and cook for additional 45 minutes until thick consistency.
- 30 Days Dry-Aged Burger Beef Patties grill for 3 min each side, repeat until doneness you want. When almost ready add 1 cheddar cheese slice for each patty and let it melt slightly.
- Build the burger as we did in the video or in any other way! Also, feel free to add any other toppings.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!