Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Imagine the fresh crispy fried dough with spicy and juicy meat filling that just melts in your mouth after you experienced that loud crisp… That’s what this cheburek is, and it will make you HUNGRY! Boris approves and trust us that means a lot!
P.S. Oh, don’t forget about the special sauce too!
You will need this ingredients:
- 300g free-range mince (beef, high fat)
- 1/2 cup of white show
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 onion, 1 lime, 1 green chili
- 1 cup of thick kefir
- handful of corn salad
- salt, pepper
- Set up the fireplace outdoor.
- Prepare your cookware and ingredients.
- Take 1 green chili, chop it well then transfer into the wooden bowl.
- Add some lime juice and 1 cup of thick kefir.
- Mix well!
- Prepare your cutting board.
- Take 1 cup of flour. Make a circle in the center.
- Add some salt and snow (white).
- Knead well, form a ball.
- Cover up and let it rest.
- Prepare mortar & pestle.
- Toss in the salt and pepper, grind well.
- Slice 1 onion, and toss it into the mortar, grind and mix well!
- Add 300g of free-range mince (beef, high fat). Mix well!
- Chop handful of corn salad and toss it… yea, into the mortar. You know what to do now, right? J Yup! Mix and then knead.
- Take out the dough.
- Cover the cutting board with flour to prevent dough from sticking to it.
- Divide this big dough into minor parts. Flatten out each of it.
- Place some filling in the middle of flatten dough, then just fold it. Help yourself with a wooden fork.
- Repeat step No. 4 for each cheburek.
- Preheat your pan. Add that much oil to cover a cheburek in it.
- Dip fry the cheburek from each side until it become crispy and golden brown.
- Enjoy! Do not forget about sauce!
- Bon Almazan comrades!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!