A lot of people ask us about vegetarian recipes. And before we proceed, just to be clear: We’re talking strictly vegetarian and not vegan here. The burger is not meant to be only with a meat filling, so why not make it cheese today? And the best cheese for that is mozzarella, milky, tender and soft! Deep-fried mozzarella ball will gently melt in your mouth while sauce from greens will give it a flavor boost! It’s very delicious!
You will need these ingredients:
- panko, flour
- bell peppers, greens
- red chili pepper, yellow chili pepper
- black sesame, salt, olive oil, oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice bell pepper, red chili pepper, and yellow chili pepper.
- Smash and grind everything from step #1 with greens (we used arugula, baby spinach, and corn salad) in the mortar using a pestle. Add black sesame, salt, olive oil, and lemon juice. Mix everything well, grind until smooth.
- Make a batter, standard way. 1 hand of flour, 2 hands of water, a pinch of salt. Mix until batter consistency. Add more water if necessary.
- Coat mozzarella ball in the batter, then the panko.
- Preheat deep-frying oil to 365 F / 185 C.
- Fry mozzarella until golden brown, should take about 30-45 seconds. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Slice burger bun in half, then build the burger: the bottom half of the bun, green sauce, mozzarella, top half of the bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!