Unbelievable 12-layer burger with huge amount of cheese and meat!
Nutrition friendly burger – full of proteins (a loooot!), carbs and of course not without good fats and micros! That’s not all! This video is real foodporn, cheese slowly melting on the steak-like meat slices soaked in garlic-chili oil, with green-yogurt sauce and fresh somun bread. Grab a cup of coffee if it’s morning or glass of good red wine if it’s already evening, kick your feet up on your pouf and enjoy!
You will need these ingredients:
- 300g pork loin
- 5 cup homemade yogurt
- cheddar cheese, somun bread
- handful of melissa, lemon verbena, limezest,
- dried chili, garlic cloves, 1 tsp. fish sauce, 1 tbsp. sesame oil,
- olive oil, salt, veg oil,
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice 300g of pork loin into thin cuts.
- Smash few dried chilies and garlic cloves, add 1 tsp. of fish sauce, 1 tbsp. of sesame oil and olive oil.
- Hammer the meat. Soak it in garlic-chili oil.
- Grind handful of melissa, lemon verbena, 1 tsp. of salt and some lime zest in the mortar using pestle.
- Add 1.5 cup of homemade yogurt, mix well.
- Cut 12 thin slices of cheddar cheese.
- Cut in half somun bread and grill it for 3-5 minutes along with the meat slices. (689 F/ 365C)
- Grease bottom bun with sauce.
- Build 12 layers of cheese and meat.
- Add more sauce above and cover with the top bun.
- Let everything melt and settle down a little bit.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)