Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
This toast is the king of cheese foodporn! It is overflowing not only with amazing homemade cheese but with multiple levels of mind-blowing flavors! In addition we made simple tomato sauce from scratch and of course added some best friend of cheese – crispy smoked bacon. Do not forget to try it out!
You will need this ingredients:
- 200g homemade smoked bacon
- 1 cup homemade tomato juice
- 3 shallot onions
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. chili flakes
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 homemade somun bread
- 200g homemade cheese
- Set up the fireplace.
- Prepare your cookware and ingredients.
- Slice & dice 3 shallot onions.
- Take 200g of homemade smoked bacon. Remove the skin and slice it into medium thin pieces.
- Preheat your pan. Oil up with veg. oil.
- Toss the bacon into the pan.
- Fry until crispy golden brown. Put aside from the pan.
- Sauce time. Toss the onions into the pan.
- Fry the onions for a minute then add 1 tbsp. of brown sugar and 1 tsp. of chili flakes.
- Stir & fry.
- Add 1 cup of homemade tomato juice.
- Add pinch of salt and 1 tsp. of dried oregano. Mix & stir.
- Slow cook for 20-30 min then transfer into the wooden bowl.
Grilling the sandwich:
- Preheat the toaster.
- Take 1 homemade somun bread, cut in half.
- Make a layers: bottom of the bun, 100g of homemade cheese, bacon and 100g of homemade cheese again, cover up with top of the bun.
- Grease the toaster with butter.
- Place sandwich into the toaster. Grill for 2-3 min.
- Slice how you like and serve! Do not forget to use tomato sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!