Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Do you like melt cheese? Then this recipe is just right for you! We had some fresh mocarella and some best sage leaves that were picked by Mr.Ramsay. All that we stuffed in the organic loin that we cooked on fire until perfection…Of course we don’t forget about you! We will be glad if you will use this recipe which we posted down below!
You will need this ingredients:
- handful of agaricus bisporus
- fresh sage leaves
- organic loin
- salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- olive oil
Veggies and garlic sauce:
- Slice handful of agaricus bisporus, peppers and zucchini.
- Smash and unpeel 2-3 garlic cloves then toss it into the mortar.
- Grind the garlic cloves along with 1 tsp. of salt and 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
Stuffing the loin:
- Take organic tenderloin, slice it into 2 parts.
- Make deep incises.
- Stuff it with mozzarella cheese and fresh sage leaves.
- Preheat the pan. Oil it up with veg. oil.
- Cook the loin for 2.5 min each side plus 2.5 min for each side for doneness you want.
- Salt & pepper it halfway then flip.
- When almost ready add 1 tbsp. of butter.
- Toss the veggies into the pan, remove the loins and let it rest for a while.
- Cook the veggies for a few minutes then add garlic sauce. Stir well.
- Cook until crispy golden texture.
- Serve the steaks with veggies.
- Pour with a sauce left in pan.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!