Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
AlmazanKitchen is also known for making dishes and using cooking techniques and ingredients you never thought you can use before! Today is the day for some burgers. Chicken burger! Organic vegetables, free-range meat, amazing homemade mozzarella, incredible rose hip jam and one of the hottest peppers on the planet…
You will need this ingredients:
- 500g free-range chicken breast
- 200g homemade mozzarella cheese
- 200g homemade smoked bacon
- 2 tbsp. homemade ketchup
- 1 tbsp. homemade rose hip jam
- 1 extremely hot Serbian chili
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 zucchini, 2-3 lettuce leaves
- fresh dill, blueberry vinegar
- light soy sauce, olive oil
- somun bread
- lettuce leaves
- Cut open 500g of free-range chicken breast.
- Tear apart 200g of homemade mozzarella cheese. Ouch.
- Make a list from 200g of homemade smoked bacons. Stuff the chicken breasts with mozzarella cheese and roll in bacon. (Check the video below!)
Hot burger sauce:
- Prepare ceramic bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp. of homemade ketchup into the bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp. of homemade rose hip jam to the ketchup. Mix well.
- Slice & chop 1 extremely hot Serbian chili. Add it into the bowl.
- Smash 2 garlic cloves. Peel it then slice & chop and add to the sauce.
- Mix everything well!
- WARNING! THIS SAUCE IS EXTREMELY HOT!
Grilled marinated veggies for burger filling(chicken grilling included):
- Slice 1 zucchini onto circles.
- Prepare steel bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of blueberry vinegar into the bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of olive oil to the vinegar.
- Add 1/4 cup of light soy sauce into the bowl.
- Chop handful of fresh dill. Add it to the sauce and mix well!
- Preheat the grill. Do not forget to cover it with oil to prevent veggies and breasts from sticking to it.
- Grill chicken wrapped chicken breasts for 12 min. Flip halfway.
- Grill veggies for 2 min. on each side.
- After grilling toss zucchini circles into the sauce. Mix well. Let it marinate for a while.
- Cut the somun bread in half. Warm it on the grill.
- Let’s make a burger!
- Place bottom half of somun bread on the cutting board.
- Cover it with extremely hot sauce. You remember the warning, right?
- Few lettuce on the sauce.
- Add wrapped chicken breast above. If you want you can make it double or triple just add few chicken breasts.
- Add the filling with sauce.
- Final touch – cover with top half of somun bread.
- Our special AlmazanKitchen chicken burger is ready!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!