While we were hanging in the leaf’s shades at our favorite secret place – we found the most welcomed ingredient at our kitchen – Laetiporus aka “Chicken of the woods”! Those beautiful and delicious mushrooms are the best addition to today’s recipe! Chicken breasts fried and then slow-cooked in bechamel sauce with 2 different kinds of cheese! Real food and cheese porn awaits you! Forest mukbang as a bonus!
You will need these ingredients:
- 500g chicken breasts
- handful of laetiporus (chicken of the woods)
- pistachio chili cheese, pesto cheese
- milk, flour, butter
- handful of sage
- salt & pepper, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice handful of laetiporus mushrooms.
- Incise chicken breasts like we did in the video. Salt & pepper it.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. Fry chicken breasts from both sides with mushrooms and handful of sage for a few minutes so chicken gets golden brown.
- Remove everything from the pan. Melt 2-3 tbsp. of butter, add 1 hand of flour, stir well. Add ½ cup of milk. Stir well, slow cook until rich consistency.
- Return everything from the step #3 to the pan. Add pistachio chili cheese and pesto cheese.
- Cover with lid and roast for 15-20 min on slow fire.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)