Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Mushrooms, it’s always great to add it to dish. Wild and organic. Our delicious chicken curry will blow your mind! You have a promise! We recommend to try it at home!
You will need this ingredients:
- 700g chicken drumettes
- 100g mushrooms
- 1 white onion
- 5-10 garlic cloves
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 cup homemade tomato puree
- handful of fresh thyme
- salt, oil, olive oil
- Preheat the pan, add some oil.
- 700g chicken drumettes into the pan.
- Smash 5-10 garlic cloves and toss it into the pan.
- Chop 1 white onion, add it into the pan.
- Slice 1 red pepper, all goes into the pan.
- Slice 1 homegrown tomato, toss it you know where.
- Mushrooms time. 100g of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Of course add 1/2 cup homemade tomato puree for the deglaze and flavor.
- Add some salt.
- Mix & toss everything well, cook for 20 min.
- Some thyme from the forest for the decoration.
- Transfer from the pan onto the cutting board, add chopped thyme and some oil above.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!