Our lake is a portal to the mirror world, no doubt, because chicken fried steak which is made of no chicken in our reality, here it is made with chicken! It was kind of a task to get out of the mirror world with this recipe, but we successfully overcame any obstacles on our way and made it back to present this recipe to you today!
You will need these ingredients:
- chicken breast
- eggs, lemon
- breadcrumbs, flour
- broccoli, fennel
- sun dried tomatoes
- salt, pepper
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice fennel and dried tomatoes.
- Cut open chicken breast, salt and pepper it.
- Whisk 2 eggs.
- Dip chicken breast in flour then in eggs then in breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry chicken breasts for 5-7 min in hot oil.
- Fry handful of broccolis, and ingredients from step #1 until golden brown.
- Serve together, finish off with fennel greens.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)