Delicious Japanese dish which is also popular in California and other areas of the World – Chicken Katsu + garnish full of greens and special forest tempura with Almazan spice mix under the best sauce you can find for this type of dish – unagi! Our new forest cheerful friend Bean also liked it! Do not forget to try it out! All of our recipes and more cool stuff available on www.almazankitchen.com
You will need these ingredients:
- 200g chicken breast
- 2 eggs
- endivia, purple cabbage, chili peppers, young silver onions, tomatoes
- flour, salt, 1tsp. Almazan spice mix, breadcrumbs, oil, unagi sauce
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice endivia, purple cabbage, chili peppers and young silver onions.
- Cut open 200g chicken breast.
- Mix 1 hand of flour with 1tsp. of Almazan spice mix. Whisk 2 egg yolks.
- Coat chicken breast with breadcrumbs, then in yolks and finally in flour with spices.
- Preheat deep-frying oil. Fry coated chicken breast for 5-7 min until golden brown crust.
- Finish off with unagi sauce and serve with greens and tomatoes.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)