Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Following our previous video… What is must to have thing to eat with burgers? And of course an outstanding snack by itself. The answer is Ultimate Chicken Nuggets! Spicy and crispy with homemade sweet & sour sauce and a notch of wild chives. Do not hesitate to try it out!
You will need this ingredients:
- 500g free-range chicken breast
- 1 tsp. of: salt, Szechuan pepper,coriander, chili flakes
- 2 free-range eggs
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup chicken lard
- wild chives
- homemade ginger sauce
- Take 500g of free-range chicken breast. Chop it very well!
- Take your hand-mill, load it up with 1 tsp. of salt, Szechuan pepper, coriander and chili flakes. Grind well!
- Mix the chopped meat with spices.
- Add 1 tbsp. of flour, mix and kneed.
- Put ½ cup of flour onto the cutting board, flour your hands up, to prevent meat from sticking to it.
- Form a nugget balls.
- Take a wooden bowl, crack 2 free-range eggs. Mix well.
- Preheat your pan. Add ½ cup of chicken lard.
- Prepare ½ cup of breadcrumbs.
- Take formed nugget balls, dip in eggs then cover with breadcrumb well.
- Take your frying basket, we were using our frying spoon. Fill the basket with nuggets and dip fry in chicken lard.
- Take handful of wild chives, chop it. Dress the nuggets with it.
- Serve the nuggets with homemade ginger sauce.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!