Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Do you remember pork skewers? Of course you do! Let’s make a chicken one, in a Greek style with a note of AlmazanKitchen improvisation! Coal-grilled chicken skewers infused with refreshing spicy marinade, simple and delicious! All made from scratch next to a stunning winter scenery near the mountain river. Recipe is below!
You will need this ingredients:
- 500g free-range chicken breast
- bell peppers
- 1 tsp. coriander seeds
- 1 tsp. caraway seeds
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 lime
- handful of fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp. aged balsamico
- olive oil
- Prepare some sharp sticks by using knife.
- Prepare you mortar & pestle.
- Load in ½ tsp. of salt, 1 tsp. of coriander seeds and 1 tsp. of caraway seeds. Grind everything well!
- Add some lime’s zest and a lime juice.
- Mix well until rich texture.
- Take 500g of free-range chicken breast. Slice & dice it. Dip in the marinade and let it marinate for few hours.
- Take some bell peppers in a different colors. Dice in major pieces.
- Skewer it up on a stick by making a layers: pepper, chicken, pepper, chicken, etc…
- Preheat the grill on coals. Cook the skewers until crispy golden brown texture. Do not forget to flip it.
- Take handful of fresh spinach, dress it up with 2 tbsp. of aged balsamico.
- Place the chicken skewers on the spinach “pillow”. Add some olive oil.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!