Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
What is the best way to have nourishing, tasty but fast meal? Wraps! Or rolls. Call it how you like it. Everyone loves it. Great stuff! So we recommend you to prepare it at home and take with you to the picnic, camping, work, school etc. etc. Handmade coal baked tortilla filled with juicy grilled chicken + refreshing cheery tomatoes salsa and goat sour milk sauce with special purple peppers to spice up this wonderful wrap!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 tsp. sichuan pepper
- 700g chicken thighs
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- handful of fresh basil
- handful of purple hot peppers
- 1 red onion
- 1 green chili
- 1 orange
- 1 cup fermented goat milk
- salt, pepper, olive oil
- Make a dough and attenuate it.
- Bake on coals until brown. Flip constantly.
Spice the chicken:
- Prepare your hand spice grinder.
- Load 1 tsp. of sichuan pepper into the hand grinder. Grind it.
- Preheat the grill cage.
- Mix salt and grinded sichuan pepper.
- Cover 700g of chicken thighs with spice mix.
- Load chicken into the grill cage.
- Grill chicken on the coals for 15 min. Flip halfway.
- Prepare grinder.
- Slice then chop 1 red onion. Toss into the grinder.
- Repeat step №9 with cherry tomatoes.
- Repeat step №9 with fresh basil.
- Slice 1 orange in half. Add juice from both halves to the grinder.
- Mix everything in the grinder well.
- Prepare wooden bowl.
- Add 1 cup of fermented goat milk into the wooden bowl.
- Slice handful of purple hot peppers and add it into the bowl.
- Add some olive oil. Mix everything well.
- Slice & dice the chicken. Transfer on the bread.
- Add the filling to the chicken.
- Slice some green chili according to your taste and add it to the dish.
- Some olive oil.
- Meat juice for the flavor.
- Roll it. Cut in half.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!