What can be better than homemade french-fried potatoes fully covered in cheese with chili topping? Originated in the United States dish gets and holds the top charts right away! Creamy, salty and meaty – everything you want for dinner! The name is Chili Cheese Fries! Of course, everything is modified and improved with a notch of Almazan Kitchen cooking magic! Watch the video!
You will need these ingredients:
- 400g beef mince
- A lot of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of beer
- 2-3 potatoes, 1 cup of peeled cherry tomatoes, 1 cup of beans
- red Crimean onion, garlic
- cayenne pepper powder, paprika powder, garlic powder, lemon salt, cumin powder
- salt, olive oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Wash and cut 2-3 potatoes into strips. Add 1 cup of beer. Add pinch of salt. Mix well. Leave to soak.
- Slice red Crimean onion, chop 3-4 garlic cloves.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. Toss in 400g of beef mince, onion, garlic. Fry for a couple of minutes, constantly steering.
- Add 1 tsp. of cayenne pepper powder, 1 tsp. of paprika powder, ½ tsp. of lemon salt, 1 tsp. of cumin powder. Mix and stir.
- Add 1 cup of peeled cherry tomatoes. Slow-cook for 20 minutes, stir.
- Add 1 cup of beans, fry for 10 more minutes.
- Let’s continue with the potatoes. Add 1 tbsp. of garlic powder and 1 tsp. of paprika powder. Add olive oil and mix everything well.
- Bake potatoes for 25 min at 430 F/ 220 C.
- Add chili to the potatoes and a lot of grated cheddar cheese. Leave in the oven for * more minutes.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!
€49 – €99
€125 – €140