Another day in Almazan Kitchen paradise! The best bushcraft method to grill the meat is a hot stone – it does not only maintain temperature for long but it also gives every slice a special natural smoky flavor! Delightful juicy pork chops flavored with homemade spice mixed butter!
You will need these ingredients:
- pork chops
- handful of chives
- dried chocolate pepper, salt, pepper, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix and blend 250g of butter with 1 tsp. of dried chocolate pepper and handful of chopped chives. (for more visual instructions check the video below)
- Salt and pepper the pork chops from both sides.
- Heat up flat and smooth stone in the fire. (be careful, of course you know it already, but friendly reminder never killed nobody)
- Grease stone with oil to prevent meat from sticking to it.
- Grill chops for 5-7 min each side (timing depends on the chop’s thickness)
- Do not forget to spread butter on the meat from time to time and let it melt. Repeat to taste.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)