You can find a lot of fancy recipes for this one, but we took this to our rustic kingdom and made something very unusual and even ugly, but ultimately tasty! Crème Brulée, such an interesting dessert isn’t it? It seems so hard but this extraordinary dish is very easy to make! It’s alive! In a food kind of way of course! We bet this is the way how it was made back in 1691!
You will need this ingredients:
- cream, eggs (yolks)
- brown rock sugar, salt
- strawberries, mint
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Grind 2 tbsp. of brown rock sugar along with 1 huge crystal of salt in the mortar using pestle.
- Add 1 cup of cream and 2 egg yolks. Mix well using manual rustic mixer!
- Transfer everything from the mortar to baking cup.
- Make a cooking water bath. Place baking cup in it.
- Place everything on coals, cover with something that can heat up, pan for example.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cover, add 1 tsp. of small brown rock sugar to the cup.
- Cover up and bake for 5 minutes more.
- Serve with handful of fresh strawberries and mint.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)