Tastiest sauce and crispiest chicken strips in the world ever, made with homegrown organic ingredients. Everyone wonders what are 11 herbs and spices used for KFC chicken. Honestly, you don’t need those, this recipe we present to you is totally free and with no secrets, its taste is a way better than anything you tried in this category – guaranteed! Sauce is a different song – it’s amazing! Just imagine caramelized diced chili and smashed tomatoes with sour notes of vinegar. Oh, wait… You don’t need to imagine it – just click the “Play” button!
You will need these ingredients:
- 1kg chicken sliced breasts
- organic 3-4 tomatoes, red chili, fresh mint
- 1 cup homemade yogurt (or Greek yogurt)
- ginger, 5-6 cloves, 2 tbsp. brown sugar,1 heaped tsp. curcuma
- salt, oil, flour, 1tsp. vinegar, ½ tbsp. baking soda
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Add coarse salt to taste, 1 heaped tsp. of curcuma and 1 cup of homemade yogurt to the mixing bowl. Toss in 1kg of chicken breasts and mix
- Toss in 1kg of chicken sliced breasts and mix everything well.
- Leave in a dark cold place for a while.
- Proceed with the “Dipping sauce” section.
- Mix 1 hand of flour, with 1tsp. of salt, grounded ginger and ½ tbsp. of baking soda. Coat chicken in it.
- Proceed with the “Fried Chicken” section.
- Remove the seeds from the chili pepper, slice and dice it.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Toss in 1 tbsp. of brown sugar, melt it.
- Add diced chili and 1tsp. of vinegar, stir well for 10-20 sec.
- Dice 3-4 tomatoes, toss it into the pan than smash using special tool then add salt to taste. Constantly stir.
- Slow cook until rich saucy consistency.
- Finish off with fresh mint.
- Proceed with the “Coating” section from the step #5
- Preheat deep-frying oil to 332 F/165 C (BE CAREFUL! HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!)
- Deep-fry chicken strips until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil using colander with handle.
- Serve with sauce and…..
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)