Hello fellow foodies! In this video, we are revisiting our old classic and creating the crispiest, juiciest & tastiest whole fried chicken. Sit back and enjoy!
You will need these ingredients:
- Whole Chicken
- Fresh Spinach, Spring Onion, Fresh Sage
- Chili Pepper
- Garlic, Ginger
- Salt, Oil, Olive Oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Preheat the oil to 200 F / 95 C. Add ginger, garlic, spring onion, fresh sage, and green chili pepper for aromatization. Let it cook for 30 min.
- Add whole chicken (cut the carcass open), raise the heat to 320 F / 160 C, and cook for an additional 30 min.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce:
- Grind 15g of ginger, 2 garlic cloves, salt, a handful of fresh spinach in the mortar using a pestle. Add olive oil and lemon juice, mix well.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!