Tempura ribs are one of those dishes where you just can’t go wrong. You can coat the ribs in our choice of spices, or your own; you can dip the ribs in any tempura you like, as long as you make them crispy, aromatic, and tasty. Tonight, we are cooking in this isolated and solitary space because we wish to show support to our fans all over the COVID19-stricken world of which this empty and rugged building seems to be a metaphor.
You will need these ingredients:
- Pork Ribs
- Shallot Onion, Red Onion, Spring Onion, Ginger Root, Garlic
- Panko Breadcrumbs, Flour
- Togarashi Spice Mix, Herb’s Mix, Red Meat Spice Mix
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Season the deep-frying cookware by frying veggies (shallot onion, red onion, spring onion, ginger root, and garlic) in it for 10-15 minutes constantly stirring. Take it out and drain the oil. DO NOT WASH THE COOKWARE.
- Mix 1 cup of flour with 1 tbsp. of Togarashi Spice Mix and ½ cup of water.
- Coat pork ribs with Herb’s Mix and Red Meat Spice Mix.
- Dip each rib in the mix from step #2 then in panko breadcrumbs.
- Preheat deep-frying oil to 365 F / 185 C.
- Fry for 45 sec.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!