We haven’t dramatically hung a pork leg in a while, so why not do it today? This wonderful pork roast is made with the spinning rope technique, which enables the meat to be roasted on all sides equally. Pork roast can be made in a traditional oven, but this surely is a lot more fun. The spinning rope pork roast is one of the softest and most delicious roasts of all. We have also decided to do a little spin-off on the taste, too, with the help of beetroot and horseradish. The result is nothing short of spectacular!
You will need these ingredients:
- Pork Leg
- Horse Radish, Beet Root
- Salt, Olive Oil, Balsamico
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Spice up Pork leg as you like.
- Roast for 3h on 340 F / 170 C.
- Meanwhile let’s cook Beet Roots for 15 minutes, then grate it with Horse Radish.
- Mix with olive oil, balsamico, and salt to taste.
- Serve together.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!