Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Crispy bacon + perfect free-range egg omelet + sweet & sour sauce, all cooked on fire in wild nature = super food! It will be an outstanding beginning of your day in the wilderness! Do no hesitate to check it out!
You will need this ingredients:
- fire, waterfall
- 2 free-range eggs
- 30g fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 1/6 cup: sugar, water, vinegar
- 1 tsp. corn starch
- 150g homemade bacon
- fresh rocket
- salt, veg. oil
Sweet & sour sauce:
- Prepare the grinder and the cutting board.
- Slice & mince 30g of fresh ginger.
- Toss minced ginger into the grinder.
- Clear the grinder by transferring out minced ginger to the cutting board.
- Add 2 tbsp. of fresh orange juice to the grinder.
- Add 1 tbsp. of soy sauce, tomato paste, then 1/6 cup of brown sugar, vinegar and water.
- Mix well!
- Prepare wooden bowl. Fill with water from the nearest waterfall, add 1 tsp. of corn starch. Mix well.
- Preheat the pan.
- Add some veg. oil.
- Toss minced ginger into the pan.
- Add the sauce from the grinder into the pan.
- Same with water with corn starch.
- Mix everything well! Cook for 5 min.
- Transfer to the wooden bowl.
Omelet & bacon time:
- Prepare the grinder.
- Smash 2 free-range eggs. Whisk it! Add some salt. Whisk one more time.
- Preheat the pan. Make a non-stick layer = high heat+ oil. Drain excess oil.
- Cook the eggs. Roll it in the end. Transfer omelet to the cutting board.
- It’s bacon time! *dance*
- Fry some bacon strips. That is simple. You know how to do it, right?
- Slice the omelet into minor parts.
- Make a rocket leaves plate and put a bacon strips on it.
- Finish off the omelet with sauce and…. It’s done!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!