Hey, Hey! Welcome!
Most of the time we use prepared things for our videos, like bread, for example. Of course you want to know how to make it, so, here it is! Crispy homemade bread from whole wheat flour, easy to make and absolutely delicious! Let’s get it on!
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g whole wheat flour
- 250ml warm water
- 1 tsp. dry yeast mixed with 1/2 cup water and 1tsp. sugar and left for 15 min.
- 5 tsp. salt
All set? Alright, next part is very easy, like really, so easy, even a child can make it. Give it a try, if you want? Why not? But always look out for your kids!
For the dough:
- Mix 1 tsp. dry yeast with 1/2 cup water and 1 tsp. sugar, let it rest for 15 min.
- Take hollow-ware, add the 400g of whole wheat flour.
- Add 1.5 tsp. salt.
- Time to add our prepared yeast to the mass.
- Final thing to add – 250ml warm water
- Cover & leave it for 12 hours
- Place the cutting board on the table (of course it’s better to use ours, it makes things taste better, because we make them with love for you)
- Add 1 hand of the flour to prevent dough from sticking
- Get the dough out, add more flour above
- Fold the dough few times
- Preheat the pot and oven to +350 °F (+180 °C)
- Flour again, for non sticking
- Put the dough into the pot, and cover it with lid
- Bake at +350 °F (+180 °C) for 45 min.
- Carefully take it out
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives and boards? Write us on Facebook
Now, loves, you know how to make a crispy bread.
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!