We’re glad to announce first themed post-apocalyptic dish competition on our channel! You will witness two awesome steaks made in the forest, green colors will transcendent us to the wasted forest! The first video is crispy crust steak made from juicy and soft beef fillet, coated in handful of pine nuts on the green guacamole-like garnish full of greens! Some of red hot chili peppers will boost its flavor even more!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1kg beef fillet
- handful of pine nuts, red hot chili pepper
- avocado, leek, lemon, mint, dill
- salt, pepper, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Cut avocado in half, remove the seed and scoop out avocado’s meat.
- Slice 1 leek then chop it along with avocado. Chop handful of mint and dill, mix with avocado & leek. Transfer everything to the mortar. Mix well using pestle, add lemon juice and pinch of salt halfway.
- Slice 1kg of beef fillet into thick round steaks.
- Crush handful of pine nuts, salt & pepper it. Coat each steak in it well.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. Fry meat for 2.5 min each side, repeat until doneness you want.
- Serve meat on the garnish, finish off with some red hot chili pepper and more dill.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)