Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Everyone heard about KFC chicken, right? We decided to make our own crispy delicious chicken recipe! With the secret AlmazanKitchen curry spice mix. Simple & delicious, made in the Serbian forest! And easy to repeat! Relaxing, therapeutic, foodporny, crispy…
You will need this ingredients:
- 300g free-range chicken breast
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Almazan Curry
- handful of fresh dill
- handful of fresh corn salad
- 1 hand of flour
- 2 free-range eggs
- full hands of fresh breadcrumbs
- 100g parmesan
- salt, pepper, olive oil, frying oil
- Chop handful of fresh dill.
- Take a wooden bowl and fill it with yogurt then salt & pepper it.
- Add the chopped dill and mix well!
- Finish off with some olive oil.
AlmazanKitchen Crispy Chicken:
- Cut open 300g of free-range chicken breast.
- Mix 1 hand of flour along with 1 tbsp. of Almazan Curry and salt then coat chicken breast in it.
- Crack and whisk 2 free-range eggs.
- Mix full hands of fresh breadcrumbs with 100g of grated parmesan.
- Take the coated chicken breast, dip it into the eggs from both sides and then coat in parmesan breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the pan, fill it with frying oil.
- Fry the chicken until crispy golden brown crunch.
- Serve the chicken on the special corn salad plate.
- Do not forget to use sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!