Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Super crispy mangalica pork cooked using special coal-roasting cookware and techniques. Simple enough, but very delicious! Let’s pretend it’s a day off!
You will need this ingredients:
- 2kg mangalica shoulder
- 1 tbsp. turkey lard
- 300g potatoes
- Few organic onions and organic carrots
- parsley root and leaves
- homemade wine
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. dark soy sauce
- salt, pepper
- Prepare clayware pot. Lard it up with 1 tbsp. of turkey lard.
- Prepare your cutting board.
- Take veggies and parsley greens (organic onions and carrots, parsley root) slice it up. Load into the pot.
- Take 2kg of mangalica shoulder. Make few incises.
- Prepare your hand-mill. Load it up with 1 tsp. of salt and pepper. Grind well.
- Fill incises with spices.
- Load the meat into the pot.
- Take 300g potatoes, cut in half and toss into the pot.
- Add 1 cup of homemade wine
- Cover up with a lid. Set to cook for few hours, until meat becomes crunchy with golden brown texture.
- Preheat your pan.
- Add 4 tbsp. of sauce from the clayware pot with pork.
- Add 1 tbsp. of flour. Mix it up well!
- Add few more tbsp. of sauce from pot.
- Add 1 tbsp. of dark soy sauce. Mix well.
- Cook until rich consistency.
- Transfer to the wooden bowl.
- Serve pork with potatoes, dressed up with some spring onions.
- Do not forget to use a sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!