Do you know why do we cook out in our forest?
You think it’s just a common forest we decided to live in? If your answer is no then you’re right! Our forest is the new wonder – it’s magical! Unicorns, owl the cook and other creatures which help us cook – one of them is Mr. Hollow, herald of Mother Nature.
Today we were granted with another gift – marvelous curry spice mix, we used it to mix it with nuts, candi sugar and salt for even better spice mix for today’s dish! This delicious crispy steak rolls are something you can’t resist to try, dip-fried on fire and served with amazing sauce made of pumpkin seed paste, chili pepper for the hot flavor and handful of fresh parsley!
You will need these ingredients:
- 300g beef fillet
- chili pepper, handful of parsley
- 1 cup flour,1tbsp. cashew, lime juice
- 1 heaped tbsp. curry, pumpkin seed paste
- salt, olive oil, 1tsp. candi sugar, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 cup of flour, with ½ tsp. of salt, olive oil and water. Mix and knead well. Form a ball, cover with something and leave to rest.
- Grind 1 heaped tbsp. of curry with ½ tsp. of salt in the mortar using pestle. Add 1tsp. of candi sugar and 1tbsp. of cashew. Grind and mix well again.
- Chop 300g of beef fillet, coat it well with the spice mix from step #2.
- Chop chili pepper and handful of parsley. Mix it with pumpkin seed paste and lime juice.
- Divide dough into 4 parts. Flatten out and attenuate each, wrap spiced meat into it.
- Fill the deep pan with oil and heat it. Deep-fry rolls until crispy golden brown. (WARNING! HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!)
- Serve with sauce from pumpkin seed paste.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)