Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Behold the hottest chicken wings in the world with special Dark Souls inspired sauce. This lava hot sauce is made from 9 hottest Serbian chilies, including insane Serbian ripper chili. Except the insanely hot sauce this recipe contains perfectly grilled mouthwatering chicken wings cooked on coals in our forest kitchen. Do not hesitate to try it out, but beware of your stomach. It’s DANGEROUSLY hot!
You will need this ingredients:
- 12-14 chicken wings
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- 3-4 Serbian tomatoes
- dead man’s fingers
- Serbian ripper
- yellow choker
- red pain
- green mamba
- venom’s tongue
- pink sting
- ??? chili;
- 1/2 tsp. starch
- 2 tbsp. molasses
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- salt, pepper, clove
Dark Souls sauce:
- Grind 3-4 cloves with 1 tsp. of salt, 1 tsp. of pepper in the mortar using pestle.
- Toss in the mortar all chilies we gathered.
- Grind everything very well!
- Toss into the mortar handful of cherry tomatoes. Smash and grind well.
- Slice Serbian tomato, toss into the mortar. Stir and mix.
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Transfer the chili-tomato mix into the pan. Cook it for a few minutes, do not forget to stir.
- Prepare the essence extractor. Run the sauce through this device. Transfer the sauce back to the pan.
- Add ½ tsp. of starch. Stir well.
- Add 2 tbsp. of molasses. Stir well.
- Slow cook until rich consistency and dark texture.
- Transfer the sauce into the wooden sauce tray.
- Salt and cover chicken wings with sesame oil.
- Preheat the grill basket.
- Load the chicken wings into the grill basket.
- Grill on coals until crispy golden crust.
- Eat the chicken wings with Dark Souls sauce, but be careful! VERY HOT!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!