Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
What is the first thoughts in your mind when you hear “Almazan Kitchen”? We think it should be: wild, natural, primitive, rustic, relaxing. And it is that way! Today we’re moving to our natural kitchen and we will cook for you something really great! Incredible double cheeseburger with wild chanterelle mushrooms and kajmak, all cooked on fire!
You will need this ingredients:
- 2 x burger patty
- 1 somun bread
- 200g chanterelle mushroom
- 50g tallow from spit roasted lamb
- 100g homemade cheese (50% fat)
- 100g kajmak
- 1 young garlic
- handful fresh thyme
- sweet chili sauce
- First of all preheat your pan, then add 50g tallow from spit roasted lamb to it. Fry for 1 min.
- Dip both halves of the somun bread in the lard, roast for 2 min for each half.
- Take our cutting board, cover with some oil to prevent patty from sticking, attenuate it. Recipe for patty you can get right in HERE.
- Cook the patties for 2-3 min. on each side, then leave them to rest.
- Cover pan with some oil.
- Slice 200g chanterelle mushroom, and fry it on a high heat 1 min.
- Chop 1 young garlic, toss it into the pan.
- Add 100g kajmak to the pan.
- Fry everything for few minutes more.
- Chop handful fresh thyme and toss into the pan to fry.
- Toss & fry one minute more.
Time to build up our burger:
- Place the bottom bread on the cutting board.
- Put 1 burger patty on it.
- Chop 100g homemade cheese, put in on the patty.
- Cover cheese with second patty.
- Mushroom topping above the patty.
- Add some sweet chili sauce.
- Cover with the top bread.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives and boards? Write us on Facebook
Burgers are an integral part of our modern world, everyone loves it, but not everyone knows how to cook it in THE RIGHT WAY. Try and cook our burger, you will love it, we promise.
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!