French fries, bechamel, and a thick, buttered, aged ribeye steak on a slab of stone. This is one of the dishes where you can’t go wrong. With such fantastic quality of aged meat, whatever you do, however you prepare it, it will turn out sensational. We can safely say that our forest ribeye steak is a soft, juicy, aromatic joy to any palate and each mouthful is a culinary nirvana.
You will need these ingredients:
- Dry-Aged Ribeye Steak
- Butter, Flout, Milk, Cheddar Cheese
- Almazan Kitchen® Potatoes and Vegetables Mix
- Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Mix
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Melt 150g of butter, add 1 tbsp. of flour and cook for 2 minutes, don’t let it brown. Add 150ml of milk. Cook stirring for 2-3 minutes more. Add and melt a handful of grated cheddar cheese. Cook until smooth consistency.
- Deep-fry potatoes mixed with Almazan Kitchen® Potatoes and Vegetables Mix.
- Spice up the Dry-Aged Ribeye Steak with Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Mix.
- Grill the steak for 5-7 minutes on each side including rears. Repeat until doneness you want. Add rosemary and butter halfway.
- Serve together.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!