This beautiful morning inspired us to try something fun: shrimp popcorn. Easy on the palate, easy to make. The extravagant mixture of honey, sweet chili, oyster syrup, and lemon juice will nicely augment the naturally rich shrimp aroma, shooting the idea of popcorn into another dimension. Crispy and crunchy, this shrimp popcorn can be something to chew on while watching movies, but it can also be a part of an elegant dinner, served with a nice wine.
You will need these ingredients:
- Honey, Sweet Chili, Oyster Sauce
- Flour, Corn Starch
- Almazan Kitchen® Fish Mix
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of Flour with ½ tsp. of Corn Starch and Almazan Kitchen® Fish Mix to taste (1 tbsp. for us). Add water and mix everything well.
- Mix Honey with Sweet Chili and Oyster Sauce, add Lemon Juice.
- Preheat oil.
- Coat shrimps in tempura from step #1.
- Deep-fry until golden brown, about 90-120 seconds.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!