Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Why is this dish so special? Maybe because usually you don’t make ravioli in the forest… Well, until now. It’s time for you to try it out! Recipe is down below and the forest somewhere near you! The cooking techniques that we used and peaceful nature surroundings will bring you the most relaxing and satisfying experience!
You will need this ingredients:
- handful of fresh parsley
- flour, water
- 150g ricotta cheese
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. kajmak
- handful of spring onion
- 30g homemade parmesan
- 3 homemade free-range egg
- salt, pepper
- Mix 1 cup of flour with 1 tsp. of salt and some water. Mix and knead well.
- Cover the dough and leave it to rest.
Ricotta for the filling:
- Take the mortar & pestle.
- Grind 1 tsp. of salt and pepper.
- Add handful of fresh parsley. Grind and mix well.
- Add 150g of ricotta. Mix well!
Ravioli (for 1 unit):
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough.
- Crack the egg, divide the egg yolk and whites. Place the egg yolk on the small “pillow” from the ricotta. Do not throw out the whites, we will need it later.
- Place the egg ricotta filling in the center of the dough, glair the edges of the dough with whites then fold it.
- Boil the water and cook the ravioli for 5-8 min.
- Make as much as you like.
- Preheat your pan. Melt 2 tbsp. of butter.
- Add 1 tbsp. of flour. Mix well.
- Add ½ cup of milk. Mix well.
- Grate 30g of homemade parmesan, mix & stir and let it melt.
- Add 2 tbsp. of kajmak, mix!
- Place the ravioli in the pan and coat it up in sauce for good.
- Cook like this for few minutes.
- Finish off dish with handful of chopped spring onion.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!