Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Great for breakfast, awesome for road, outstanding for picnic! This sandwich is one of a kind! Nourishing and tasty! Do you need any other words? We thought so! So let’s get straight to it!
You will need this ingredients:
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 100g homemade bacon
- 100g homemade cheese
- young onions
- homemade bread
- Take 100g of homemade bacon, make a mesh with it.
- Preheat the pan.
- Transfer the bacon mesh into the pan. You can roll it for easier transferring.
- Take round homemade bread. Remove the “cap” then cut 2 similar pieces
- Do not let your bacon stick, move it a little bit.
- Take something round, we was using our special legendary stone hammer. Remove the round center from bread pieces.
- Add 1 tbsp. of butter into the pan, let it melt.
- Load the bread into the pan, let it warm.
- Crack 2 free-range eggs, each for 1 bread slice.
- While stuff is cooking, cut 1 slice of cheese and lay it on the bacon mesh.
- Flip over the bread slices with eggs inside.
- Flip over the bacon mesh with cheese on it. Hold it like this for few seconds, flip over again and put the mesh onto 1 bread slice with egg inside.
- Cover with another bread slice with egg inside.
- Cut in half.
- Chop some young onions.
- Dress the sandwich with chopped onions.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!