Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Macedonian traditional dish called “Tavče gravče” in AlmazanKitchen style! Very simple yet unreally delicious and nourishing dish, made on coals in authentic clay cookware. This baked beans will warm you up and give you energy for hours! Did you know that in the south beans symbolize luck and prosperity? Sit back, relax and enjoy the video! Do not forget to add this recipe in your regular cook book!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 cup soaked beans
- few homemade sausages
- few cherry tomatoes and chilies
- 1 tbsp. lard
- 1 shallot
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- few bay leaves, rosemary sticks
- oil, pepper
- “AlmazanKitchen” original cookware and utensils (optional)
Preparation of ingredients:
- Remove the seeds from bell peppers, slice into rings.
- Unpeel and slice the shallot.
- Slice few cherry tomatoes in half.
- Slice few chilies.
Tavče gravče recipe:
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Transfer all ingredients from the previous section to the pan.
- Stir fry for a while, let it get a little brown texture.
- Add 1 tbsp. of lard, few peppercorns, 3-4 garlic cloves, and 1 tbsp. of paprika. Stir and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of soaked beans. Mix and stir well.
- Add few bay leaves and rosemary sticks.
- Cook for a few minutes
- Transfer everything to the clay pot.
- Slow cook on coals for few hours.
- When the main dish is almost ready it is time to add some proteins.
- Grill 2 homemade sausages on coals until ready.
- Place the sausages in the clay pot to mix the flavors.
- Serve all together!
Enjoy! Bon Almazan
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)