This is the video we all been waiting for since Tuesday! Balanced snacks made ofcrispy mini pancakes with delicious meatballs soaked in interesting sauce and mozzarella in between. Everything was made with fire, literally!
You will need these ingredients:
- 500g mince
- 1 cup homemade tomato paste, mozzarella
- garlic cloves, fresh mint
- flour, baking soda
- oil, berbere seasoning, salt, caramelized sugar
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1tsp. of baking soda and 150-200ml of water. Mix and stir until battery consistency.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. Bake mini pancakes until golden brown using batter from step #1.
- Form meatballs from mince seasoned with berbere. Cook for 5-7 min. Put out meatballs of the pan.
- Toss 2-3 caramelized sugar and 3-4 garlic cloves into the pan from step #3. Add 1 cup of homemade tomato paste. Let it slow-cook for a few minutes. Place meatballs back to the pan, add fresh mint. Slow-cook for few minutes.
- Build a snack: mini pancake, sauce, mozzarella round, meatball, feel free to finish off with any of greens.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)