Best diet-friendly crazy sandwich with a lot of cheese!
This recipe will show you how to make very tasty and nourishing sandwich with all needed organic macros and micros! Pico de Gallo made with free-range tomatoes, basil and onions! Crunchy garlic-coated fresh ciabatta baked on real coals with real fire and the main guest is deep-fried juicy mozzarella cheese! Our videos are not just a recipe, it’s also a therapy for all your senses: foodporn, ASMR, natural ambient and fluffy cute cats! Tune in!
You will need these ingredients:
- ciabatta bread, mozzarella
- flour, eggs, garlic cloves
- 2-3 tomatoes, handful of basil, onion
- salt, pepper, olive oil, veg. oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice & dice 2-3 tomatoes, onion and chop handful of basil. Transfer everything into bowl-like ware. Add salt to taste, olive oil and mix well.
- Cut ciabatta bread into slices, grease with olive oil, add pepper. Preheat the grill (oven) to 257 F/125 C, bake ciabatta slices till golden brown crust.
- Smash 3-4 ciabatta slices into breadcrumbs.
- Preheat deep-fry oil.
- Whisk 1 egg yolk; Take 1 mozzarella ball, first coat it in the flour then dip it into egg yolk, and then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry mozzarella bombs until golden brown crunchy texture! (BE CAREFUL!! OIL IS VERY HOT!)
- Grease all ciabatta slices with garlic cloves, add 1 layer of Pico de Gallo and couple of cheese bombs.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)