Do you remember, not a while ago we wrote about magical Balkan weather? Today we want to share with you our secret jungles which are green even on winter days. No less special is the recipe we brought with us today – complicated at first sight yet essentially very lazy and easy to recreate! Layered crispy pie, filled with sweet & hot mushrooms-turkey stir-fry with good load of melting mozzarella…. Yea, real non-watered foodporn!
You will need these ingredients:
- 300g turkey
- chili peppers, onion
- handful of pleurotusmushrooms, parsley
- filo pastry sheets
- oil, salt, 1tsp. curry mix, 1tbsp. butter
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice 2 chili peppers, handful of pleurotus mushrooms and 1 onion. Mix everything together.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Dice 300g of turkey meat, toss it into the pan, add salt and fry until slightly golden-brown texture. Do not forget to stir.
- Add to #1 mix to the pan with turkey. Add 1tsp. of curry mix, 1tbsp. of butter and a little bit of water. Stir fry for 5-7 min.
- Fill deep pan with filo pastry sheets (to taste). Add the filling, mozzarella and handful of chopped parsley inside. Fold the pastries.
- Bake until golden-brown crust. (do not overdue it, this one is a tricky)
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)