Exotic bushcraft burger made in the forest near beautiful lake. You never tried something like this before! Perfect combination of creamy melted cheese, savory cured aged neck warmed up specially to shake up the flavors, juicy tomato and of course sweet pineapple! Flavor explosion with each bite!
You will need these ingredients:
- cured aged neck
- high-fat cheese
- pineapple, tomato
- handful of rocket
- homemade bun
- greek yogurt, Almazan secret sauce
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice pineapple into rounds, do not forget to remove the skin.
- Slice tomatoes into rounds. Slice cured ham and high-fat cheese.
- Mix sauce with Greek yogurt.
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil and grill cured ham and pineapples for a minute. Add cheese slices and let it melt.
- Slice homemade bun in half.
- Build the burger: bottom bun, handful of rocket, ham with cheese, tomato rounds, pineapple with cheese, sauce mix, repeat as much as you want.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)