While the quiet and slow river is murmuring in the background, we are sparking some life into the fire mounted on our hand-made three-legged stove, so that we can give you the dish of the day, our Deep-Fried Burger. You can make the burger the traditional way, no need to rest it directly on the coals, however, no matter how tempted you might be to simply dig in once the burger is ready and stacked, be prepared to go all the way and deep fry it until golden. Then you will experience an incredible mixture of crispiness and softness – the very first bite will release the juices trapped in the golden bread-crumb cage and the taste will overwhelm you. This dish is easy to make and impossible to forget, especially when served with home-made beer.
Give it a go 😊!
You will need these ingredients:
- 30 Days Dry Aged Beef patties
- Burger Buns
- Cheddar Cheese, Iceberg lettuce
- Beer, Flour, Panko Bread Crumbs, Rosemary
- Homemade Ketchup
- Frying Oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Preheat grilling surface to high heat, each beef patty grill for 2.5 min from both sides (repeat until doneness you want).
- Place a cheddar cheese slice on each patty, let it melt.
- Build the burger: spread ketchup on the bottom bun, add some lettuce, two beef patties, cover with the top burger bun.
- Preheat frying oil to 320 F/160 C. While we wait…
- Mix hand of flour with homemade beer. Coat burgers with it then roll in breadcrumbs with rosemary.
- Deep fry for 5 min.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!