Some classical Mexican cuisine in your feed list! Es muy muy rico! Meat filled tortillas, covered in special Salsa and then all of it is cooked in the bushcraft oven! A lot of cheese, flavor, and spicy notes! This dish is unbelievably tasty and delicious!
You will need these ingredients:
- Beef mince
- onion, fresh chives
- flour, water
- paprika & chili flakes, 1 cup salsa
- oil, salt, pepper
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water and 1 tbsp. of oil. Knead well, form a ball, leave to rest.
- Slice onion, chop fresh chives. Mix 500g beef mince with 1 tbsp. of paprika & chili flakes.
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
- Fry onion until golden brown. Add spiced beef mince. Fry for 10 minutes stirring constantly.
- Divide dough into few parts. Attenuate and flatten out each part. Bake for 10-15 seconds, it must be very elastic.
- Add 2 tbsp. of the meat at the center of the dough. Roll it up.
- Place each roll into the clay cookware, add more meat on top and the cheese you love the most. MOAR CHEESE FOR THE GOD OF CHEESE!
- Add 1 cup of Salsa, spread evenly.
- Finish off with chopped chives.
- Bake in the oven on 350 F /180 C for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!