One of the most beautiful days this winter, just look how sun plays with this awesome ribeye juice! Feel the chill, don’t be scared of it, sit by the fire and watch how Boki gently slices those cherry tomatoes, mixing it with handful of rocket salad and beans, just a little bit of balsamico sauce and Italian garnish for the ribeye is ready! We love our meat rare, it’s soft and juicy, full of smoky flavor. Do not hesitate to try this dish by yourself, you know where to find the recipe! Enjoy!
You will need these ingredients:
- 1 cup of beans
- handful of cherry tomatoes, rocket salad
- olive oil, salt, balsamico
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice handful of cherry tomatoes, mix it with handful of rocket salad and 1 cup of beans. Add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and finish it off with balsamico.
- Preheat the pan grease it with oil.
- Fry ribeye changing sides every 2 minutes, repeat until doneness you want.
- Serve steak with garnish from step #1.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)