Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Can you make the ice cream from scratch in the winter forest? Impossible you say? AlmazanKitchen says everything is possible if you really want to do it! It was a really sunny morning, we wanted something special. So we decided to make a pure real ice cream from snow! Watch & learn, lads J
You will need this ingredients:
- homemade snow
- 1 vanilla stick
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- wasp honey
- 1 cup of cream
- Cut open 1 vanilla stick. Scoop out the vanilla itself.
- Blend up the vanilla with honey right in the pan.
- Add 1 cup of cream, mix everything together well.
- Add 2 tbsp. of homemade snow. Mix well.
Grapefruit with caramel syrup:
- Preheat the pan.
- Melt 2 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Take 1 grapefruit, make 2 slices and caramelize it in the pan.
- Deglaze with 1 tbsp. of snow.
- Add 1 pinch of a solid salt.
- Cook until rich caramel texture.
- Place the ice cream above the grapefruit slices.
- Sauce up with the caramel from the pan.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!