Do you know who loves nature more than we do? Indians! So, to pass our greetings we would like to share with you today the recipe of very simple yet delicious Native-American tacos! Delicious crispy on the outside and soft on the inside dough deep-fried in lard and shaped like a plate – filled up with fresh veggies, homemade yogurt and the most important homemade feta cheese… Olives will add savory flavor, just how we like it! Feel free to improvise and make it like a dessert by changing the filling.
You will need these ingredients:
- green salad, handful of cherry tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, handful of spring onions
- homemade feta cheese, olives
- homemade yogurt
- flour, lard
- 1 tsp. baking powder, salt
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, 1tsp. of baking powder and ½ tsp. of salt. Mix and knead well.
- Slice green salad, handful of cherry tomatoes, cucumber and chop handful of spring onions.
- Melt 1 cup of lard. Attenuate and flatten out the dough deep-fry until golden brown crust.
- Add filling: salad, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, some feta cheese, avocado and finish it off with homemade yogurt and olives.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)